Does this go across site collections

Aug 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Can anyone let me know if this goes across site collections?  We just need a Content Query Web Part that will go across site collections.

Coordinator
Aug 24, 2009 at 3:33 AM

It doesnt - this is basically the same webpart that comes out of the box. you'd have to develop one from scratch (not that hard) or buy a 3rd party one.

Aug 24, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Ishaisagi,

I am new to writing web parts.  Where would I look to get this to go across web sites?  Is this the SPApplication model? 

Thanks,

Kim

Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:34 PM
To: Minarik, Kimberly M.
Subject: Re: Does this go across site collections [ECQWP:66593]

It doesnt - this is basically the same webpart that comes out of the box. you'd have to develop one from scratch (not that hard) or buy a 3rd party one.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ECQWP@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ECQWP@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

==============================================================================
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the addressee is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent of the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.
==============================================================================