Javascript fails when Context Menu is turned off

Oct 25, 2007 at 8:11 PM
Hi, and thank you for creating this great web part!

I've just installed it, and using it as-is after download.
However, when I uncheck "Show Context Menus for Items? (Requires an xslt that can support it)", the item icons don't get displayed (only red marks), and the links on the icons are all "http://MYMOSSSERVER/layouts/images/".
Also when hovering over the items, the status bar in Internet Explorer indicates "Error on page". Opening this error, it says "'listTemplate' is null or not an object".

I've checked the source of the page being rendered in Internet Explorer, and it seems that it fails loading the javascript when Context Menu is turned off. When I do turn on Context Menu, it displays correctly (with icons) and the javascript appears in the source.

Have I missed something during the installation, or is this a known bug?

Thanks!

Regards,
Frank
Coordinator
Oct 26, 2007 at 1:05 AM
You need to change XSLT. The one that comes for the context menus requires the context menus to be on. I may have time to play with it, but meantime just point to the default xslt files.

frankok wrote:
Hi, and thank you for creating this great web part!

I've just installed it, and using it as-is after download.
However, when I uncheck "Show Context Menus for Items? (Requires an xslt that can support it)", the item icons don't get displayed (only red marks), and the links on the icons are all "http://MYMOSSSERVER/layouts/images/".
Also when hovering over the items, the status bar in Internet Explorer indicates "Error on page". Opening this error, it says "'listTemplate' is null or not an object".

I've checked the source of the page being rendered in Internet Explorer, and it seems that it fails loading the javascript when Context Menu is turned off. When I do turn on Context Menu, it displays correctly (with icons) and the javascript appears in the source.

Have I missed something during the installation, or is this a known bug?

Thanks!

Regards,
Frank