error displaying the webpart

Jul 20, 2007 at 12:18 AM
Thanks for this great webpart.
I managed to install the feature on the site, however when I'm trying to add it to the page i get an error.
when i try to modify the web part, it says something about not finding the XSLT file.
not sure whats going on, any help would be much appreciated
Coordinator
Jul 20, 2007 at 3:34 AM
Please give more details - what error are you getting? How did you deploy the web part?
Did the xslt files get deployed to your style library in the root site?
Jul 20, 2007 at 4:33 AM
This is what i get when I add the web part:
"Unable to display this Web Part. To troubleshoot the problem, open this Web page in a Windows SharePoint Services-compatible HTML editor such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer. If the problem persists, contact your Web server administrator."

and when I click on (Edit>modify shared web part) i get the following page error:
"Could not load XSL file. The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.
Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.
"

I just downloaded the wsp install package, and ran the install.bat file. As i said before, the deployment of the solution was successfull, and I enabled the feature successfully.

Don't know where the XSLT file is stored? could you help with that. I belive the file was not deployed for some reason.
Sorry, but I'm relativly new to this

Thanks