error displaying the webpart

Jul 20, 2007 at 1:18 AM
Thanks for this great webpart.
I managed to install the feature on the site, however when I'm trying to add it to the page i get an error.
when i try to modify the web part, it says something about not finding the XSLT file.
not sure whats going on, any help would be much appreciated
Jul 20, 2007 at 4:34 AM
Please give more details - what error are you getting? How did you deploy the web part?
Did the xslt files get deployed to your style library in the root site?
Jul 20, 2007 at 5:33 AM
This is what i get when I add the web part:
"Unable to display this Web Part. To troubleshoot the problem, open this Web page in a Windows SharePoint Services-compatible HTML editor such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer. If the problem persists, contact your Web server administrator."

and when I click on (Edit>modify shared web part) i get the following page error:
"Could not load XSL file. The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.
Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.
"

I just downloaded the wsp install package, and ran the install.bat file. As i said before, the deployment of the solution was successfull, and I enabled the feature successfully.

Don't know where the XSLT file is stored? could you help with that. I belive the file was not deployed for some reason.
Sorry, but I'm relativly new to this

Thanks